Mercury Metal (quicksilver), 3X Distilled, 1/2lb For Sale
Our mercury is ACS instrument grade, triple distilled mercury. It is frequently employed in the mining, refining, and production of other metals as well as the production of gold and silver.
Mercury (also known as quicksilver) is harmful when absorbed through the skin and inhaled as fumes. If you come into touch with it, properly wash your hands with soap and water as well as any impacted areas. Spills of mercury need to be cleaned up right away. Powdered sulphur can be used to clean up small mercury spills.